Sunday, July 10, 2005

sunday = funday

hey today was pretty "dope" as the kids say

it was my first sunday in the role of Family Pastor so I was working with the childrens area today. I felt it went really well, except for when our Lead Pastor Gary came in and and tried to distract us by throwing a big L up on his forehead to give us encouragement. What can I say he has the gift.

Lucky for us we had a great teacher today. (it wasnt me obviously)

The surroundings however were amazing in the bad way. I love the option in college football, not in Sunday morning setup. we executed a triple option to the strong side and after the linebackers (the school) blew up the give to the full back and the pitch to the tailback the QB kept and converted.

hope you had a great sunday

preston

No comments: