Wednesday, August 09, 2006

tagged

One book that changed your life: Bible, duh. Unstoppable Force by Erwin McManus.

One book (parts of a book) that you've read more then once: Good to Great by Jim Collins and Wild at Heart by John Eldredge.

One book that you'd want on a desert island: Wild at Heart, I think I remember there are hunting tips in there, Bible.

One book that made you laugh: To own a dragon by Donald Miller

One book that made you cry: I don’t that a book has ever made me cry, I stay away from mean books

One book you wished had been written: How to run a family ministry in your first 2 years as a church plant.

One book you wished had never been written: My old college Algebra books

One book you are currently reading: Chazown by Craig Groeschel

One book you've been meaning to read: The Barbarian Way by Erwin McManus and How to never get Kidney Stones Again by Preston Porter


Tag 5 others: Kevin, Tony, Roger, and those who dont know me Dave Ferguson, thats it.

i feel bad

No comments: