Saturday, October 28, 2006

frustration

SORRY I POSTED THIS SATURDAY BUT IT DIDNT WORK FOR SOME REASON

I know I have little to do with it

but it just kills me to watch Georgia not capitalize on their talent

There is nothing I hate more than watching our linebackers sit there in their stance and never blitz, sure sometimes they make they play, but going to the edge today alot of times they didnt.

and the offense didnt look like a high school offense until the 2nd half.

bottom line is I first became a UGA fan in the mid 90's and grew accustomed to the 3 loss a season schedule, this year we will be lucky not to lose 5. There is no excuse for that considering how we recruit now. back then it was just my boy number 19 Hines Ward carrying the team.

Like Gary said this is the one game of the year I just need us to win and once again it doesnt happen. The first time I really paid attention to this game was in 97 when I went and we won as Robert Edwards and Mike Bobo went off, ever since then it has been a suckfest save one year with Greene and Pollack finally getting one.

anyway I hate the Gators, and hope this team will get aggressive
p2

No comments: