Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Awesome Lunch!

On Tuesday Adam and I had a really fun lunch with a fellow blogger and guys I look to for info on student ministry all the time.

I emailed Corey Mann when I found out he was going to be in Atlanta and asked if we could pick his brain over lunch. Now I have only spoke with Corey a couple of time via email and blog commenting so he really didnt know me from Adam, but he agreed to meet with us anyway, which in my book is pretty cool. :)

Monday night when I was thinking about it and discovered that he wasn't just in town, he was at the Orange conference I thought, "I wonder if Judy Gregory is with him, that would be cool to talk to both the HS dude and the MS lady!" Well lucky for us when we showed up to pick Corey up, it was Corey, DC, John and Judy! A large chunk of Granger Community Church's staff!

These guys hung out with us and just let us drown them in questions and responded sincerely and with great excitement to try and help us out. It was really awesome to watch them try and really help Adam out as he has only been on the job for a few weeks.

Thanks guys for hanging out with a couple of psychos and trying to enhance our brains.

P2

NOTE: Corey and Judy both have great notes on the Orange conference if you didn't get to make it either

No comments: