Thursday, May 10, 2007

ugh

man I think sometimes some Christians would rather look smart and argue until people believe EXACTLY as they do right at that moment than let people actually hear the good news

This frustrated me greatly for the last 4 minutes I watched after an amazing Lost

This was also very intriguing, thanks Scott

Anyway, everything's not lost, but it reminds me of why we do what we do and that peoples' perception of Christians both earned and not calls for churches to step their game up and reach out to those who don't know Him

p2

NOTE Never send an 80's sitcom star to a debate about science and astronomy

1 comment:

Jonathan Woodard said...

Who should we send?

Would any of us be more convincing? Nobody going is definitely not an option.

I'm not saying I don't get embarassed by other Christians, but I'm also embarassed by my own lack of our lack of activity.