Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ladies and Gentleman!

I have an urgent, breaking announcement that requires all of your attention!

I need you to stop what you are doing and please pay attention!

Ron Burgundy is here to announce the 2007 RSC Chair Challenge.

Malcolm, Tim, Adam, Gary and I are competing in a test of endurance and mental focus as we are sitting in horrible and small chairs for as long as possible and whoever can remain in their chair the longest will be declared the Chair Challenge Champion.

Only Ron Burgundy could break this story and since I couldnt find the "CANNONBALL" scene I have posted my favorite special feature scene.

WARNING: MILD Language

May the best man (or me as I call myself) win

NOTE: Updates to come


UPDATE: 2 hours and 19 minutes in everyone is still in. 2 bathroom trips with both contestants sliding from chair to toilet. A couple of arguments over bathroom technique and use of leg rests. I cant feel my booty

FINALE: 12:42 Gary is Out
12:43 Malcolm is out
12:50 Tim is out
2:15 Adam falls out of his chair
2:16 I am the champion

No comments: