Wednesday, November 07, 2007

awesomeness....highlights of the last couple of days

  • bowling with the staff (highlight for everyone except me as I sucked)
  • Being sore from bowling, pointing to the fact that I will be 30 in less than a week
  • Avery asking how old is God and me trying to answer in a restaurant bathroom stall as he poops and people keep coming in and out catching only part of the conversation
  • Hines Ward catching enough balls to help me win and stay in first place in my fantasy league
  • getting our finances back in order with budgets and debt snowball attack ideas
  • Avery saying very sleepily as we headed to his room last night "I wish I could play video games and sleep at the same time"
  • Jake consistently saying "I love you" to Laney and me without the usual bribery
  • Mason smiling at almost everyone he comes in contact with
  • The fact that currently the dawgs are controlling their destiny and may wear black jerseys Saturday (PS Dont call me from 330-7 Saturday)
  • My family is awesome and I have a great job

2 comments:

Lilli Momma said...

there is some mystical connection between pooping and your presence. we need to explore that further...

Chris Goeppner said...

your dawgs are red hot! my canes....
suck