Monday, February 11, 2008

"There's an amazing thing called a fork"


"You can pick it up and feed yourself"

My pastor said that yesterday

One of if not the best service in Revolution history

Tim, Thad and the band tore it up and Gary preached on vision which is always awesome

Gary also mentioned yesterday about how as Christians we can often get selfish and wonder where all the love God talks about is, if we really are supposed to be going after the lost and not taking care of ourselves

But when I was "using my fork" this morning I was reminded how true that is and you can look no further than David and see how we can have this great relationship with God but still want more. But like David we too, need to remember who He is and what He has done for us and we will never feel cheated.

Check out what was in my reading this morning

BTW If you spend a lot of time online and aren't using YouVersion you are missing out

No comments: