Sunday, April 20, 2008

March 26th!

March 26th...really, has it been that long?

I guess so considering I have preached twice, gone on staff retreat, took some days off with the family, been to other churches to learn and some more stuff that I can't remember but I have been slammed.

Anyway I know some people may take me off their blogging roll because they have heard stories about the last week of my life in Vegas but I just wanted the two of you who still hope to hear some crazy story about my kids or church to know that I will keep the candle burning.

Here are a couple pictures of madness...Big Elvis (Gary called him Fat Elvis) performing in our hotel and Tim who just learned that Snickers really satisfy you and have caramel....and my tattoo.


Sorry they are all sideways, I havent figured this iPhone photo stuff...

2 comments:

Lilli Momma said...

IT'S ALIVE!!!

Steve T said...

Nice Tat welcome to the club...

you need to post more since i am in the far east i need to know whats going on back in canton ...

See ya the week of may 14th..

Steve