Saturday, January 13, 2007

cRazY

This week has been busy

Its also been fun, challenging, educational and revealing

Now its Saturday night, a little late for me as I usually go to bed early on Saturday nights and I am still up.

We have been working hard to get ready for our Youth service kickoff which starts this Sunday

I am downloading pictures, songs and all sorts of stuff to make graphics, videos and who knows what else to make Sunday awesome.

I am also watching football out of one eye, so far I have watched Peyton silence some critics (but still throw 2 pics), the trailer for 300 (which I have seen before but long to see, along with this) and now we have a great game with New Orleans and Philly, which I know some people are more obsessed with than I am.

It is just amazing though how after a crazy week, and working at least a little bit every day, I am still pumped about tomorrow. I just cant be tired when it comes to Sundays....now Mondays are a different story.

Yeah that or maybe its because my boy Jack is back tomorrow :)

....just kidding.....no offense....I love Jack but its still church that gets me going

No comments: