Sunday, November 05, 2006

week-end

wow I am tired

this week was crazy and fun

football, what football?

new movie I hope to see, becoming one of my favorite actors

got to hang out with a bunch of church planters today and I hope theylearned something from me, it was cool to pick their brain, and they took the fam and one of my best volunteers to lunch at our new favorite restaurants

thanks guys

Oh and my team of workers in childrens ministry pulled off what is being called the best setup and coolest area we have ever done

hope you had a good one


ps Boggs did good at making a baby, shes a cute one

2 comments:

DannyOB said...

: )

Allison said...

hi, i wasn't sure how to contact you in any other way.
i had my invitations made by this guy: mattj@saddleback.net

They turned out amazing!